Mar 18, 2011

Guest Post: Inexpensive Decorative Cork Board


I am always looking for more places to put my kids art projects--really what mom isn't? I wanted to be able to put them up on the wall easily but wanted it to look nice in the room.

You can take any frame into Hobby Lobby and they will put the cork into the frame. (Just like they were framing a picture.) So easy and it doesn't take them very long. Pick out a frame--But wait until they are 50% at Hobby Lobby---and ask them to add the cork in the middle. I did this white one awhile ago, but I don't think it cost me more than $25.

Amanda, Arkansas

2 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

I didn't know they would do this. I love the idea because I have a lot of old-fashioned pictures I don't hang any more that have GREAT frames.

=)

Kierstin said...

Thank you so much for sharing this...I didn't know you could do this, such a great idea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails