Feb 23, 2011

Laundry Basket Order

My house is in constant disarray these days. Seriously, I'm not kidding. With my basketball belly impeding me from reaching past my knees and my three bustling children, I can't seem to keep anything in its proper place. The one thing I have found is that when I begin to clean up a room, if I bring along my laundry basket, I am able to keep things in better order. How you ask? Well, basically I fill my basket with anything that doesn't belong in that room (which at my house is often toys) and as I go along I am able to tote it with me and place each item in the appropriate room/spot. I just love all that a laundry basket can be used for!

2 comments:

Katie Blacker said...

awesome! I had to bring a bunch of stuff to YW activity last night and chris was like, just use a laundry basket to carry it all. genius!

Susan Anderson said...

I use laundry baskets for everything. Except laundry!

=)

Related Posts with Thumbnails